Graphic Designer at CCC
Christ Community Church is looking for a full-time, creative and talented Graphic Designer to design series artwork,
support the CCC brand, provide print services to ministries, work with print vendors, and provide design and layout expertise for a variety of special projects. All interested applicants should be willing to attend Christ Community Church. Upon reviewing the requirements below, send your resumes and portfolios to Greg Nunamaker / firstname.lastname@example.org
The Graphic Designer provides talent and professional expertise necessary to create top quality images and design, supporting the coordination, enhancement and delivery of the Gospel message to the congregation, city, region, nation and the ends of the earth.
Mission / Vision Focus
The Communications Team is dedicated to an ever-increasing degree of creativity, consistency and concentration. The Graphic Designer serves the team with artistic development as communication objectives are translated to creative expression. Serving as a catalyst rather than a solution, the communications team provides the framework for effective transmission of information via multiple mediums, each reaching the broadest possible audience, capturing the hearts of as many people as possible.
- Provide design for all primary print communications / media = 40%
- Provide design and layout for collateral pieces and installations as necessary to support ministry events, themed messages and special initiatives = 20%
- Develop, establish and support consistent branding, supporting the voice and appearance of CCC. Oversight for the appearance and layout of all print communications = 10%
- Planning and research = 10%
- Team support / vendor communication = 10%
- Undergraduate degree in Fine Arts or related field or equivalent visual design and management experience required; graduate degree preferred
- Portfolio with a range of samples that demonstrate relevant work or projects
- Must possess a thorough understanding of interactive communications and delivery systems, and processes
- Ability to lead projects from concept to completion and think about elements in every media (web, print, mobile, production, etc.)
- Photography experience and proficiency with software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign & Flash
- Ability to make evaluative judgments
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Time management skills
- Passion, Integrity, and Energy!